Just created a quick patch against perl XML::LibXML module, that adds global external entity loader support. Till now it was only possible to have per instance entity loader, but this is not enough if you want i.e., XML::LibXSLT to also use yours entity loader for imports, and input callbacks doesn’t suit all your needs. Usage […]
If you get following compilation error while emerging xen (resp. xen-tools): arch/i386/core/cpu.c: In function ‘get_cpuinfo’: arch/i386/include/bits/cpu.h:79:2: error: can’t find a register in class ‘BREG’ while reloading ‘asm’ arch/i386/include/bits/cpu.h:79:2: error: can’t find a register in class ‘BREG’ while reloading ‘asm’ arch/i386/include/bits/cpu.h:79:2: error: can’t find a register in class ‘BREG’ while reloading ‘asm’ arch/i386/include/bits/cpu.h:79:2: error: can’t find […]
Just a short example C implementation of Oracle VARNUM/NUMBER type encoding, in case you could not use library functions. I didn’t found it anywhere when needed (and afterwards I found it doesn’t helps me at all due to little ‘problem’ in ora :() and Oracle documentation is pretty unclear about how-to do it. typedef […]
I’ve implemented new neat feature (to store unique content only once in cache) to my perl based etl tool and suddenly it started to print sometimes ‘Wide character in subroutine entry‘ perl warning in sha1_hex call. As if this was not enough processed content after being stored in cache started to be utf-8 corrupted in […]
Hurray, after a longer period of no new posts, my blog comes back to life. Because of migration to new hardware, different virtualization platform (Xen), replacing Debian with Gento and whole system philosophy upgrade I’ve had no spare time to write new posts (to be true, it was big problem for me to find some […]
Just a quick post about a little (and nasty) bug I’ve found in Google Docs. I’ve already contacted Google 2 months ago (11 Februar), but they seem to have better work (counting money or smth. like that) and I didn’t received any response nor the bug has not been fixed. Description: Anyone with invite link […]
Released solr_pager 0.2.2. This release fixes little bug that prevented solr_pager to work in some configurations (ie. with standard search handler). Well, Solr documentation did not mentioned that it can pass empty (null) result set to my component. Also added some sanity checks to prevent similar situation again. New version can be found on http://devel.dob.sk/solr_pager, […]
Released solr_pager 0.2.1, an feature update with improved first/last page navigation. Now they appear in result only when first/last page is not visible in generated paging list. This version can be found on http://devel.dob.sk/solr_pager, for more informations about how it works see this post.
Just released passwd_exp version 1.2.11 with small feature fix for email seding. Download here. passwd_exp is a highly customizable but easy to setup email password/account expiration notifier.
I’ve just published solr_pager a search component for Solr that should make paging easier. It’s main use should be by XSLT transformation (using XSLT writer), so one should not bother anymore with slow recursive XSLT hacks and only apply fast templates on paging list in search result. Initial version 0.2.0 can be found on http://devel.dob.sk/solr_pager. […]